OLSON AUCTION SERVICE
Complete Sales Service
HALL COUNTY ACREAGE AT AUCTION
920 W. Rosedale Rd.,
Saturday, December 7, 2019
Brief description: “City-Close and Country Quiet” this rural acreage has 3.719 acres of land that includes a ranch style home. Conveniently located just 1 mile east on Rosedale Rd. of hwy. 281, and close to Hastings, Grand Island and Doniphan.
Legal Description: Lots 1 & 2, Gartner Acres Subdivision, Hall County, Nebraska
Acreage size: 405 ft wide, 360 ft deep, (3.719 acres, more or less) – Property is platted and deeded separate from remaining farm.
The Home: Built in 1974, this 3 plus bedroom home has been updated in recent years. The large kitchen-dining area has solid oak cabinets and cupboards, Formica counters, and modern appliances. Wood-laminent flooring is present in the kitchen, dining and hallways, newer carpet is present throughout the main floor. The home has 3 bedrooms on main floor, with a third “non-conforming” bedroom in the basement. Large living room has a bay window providing plenty of sunshine during the winter months. Mud room/laundry room with ½ bath is conveniently located between the attached double garage and kitchen. Double sliding door off the dining area provides direct access to backyard. Downstairs, family room and game room (with pool table) separated by French doors, stretch the length of the house.
House size: 1,456 sq. ft. main floor, 1,456 sq. ft. (partially finished) basement
Main Floor: Kitchen/Dining room (23’ x 9.5’), Living room (25.5’ x 13.5’), Main bath (10’ x 7.5’), Bedroom #1 (13.5’ x 10’), Bedroom #2 (12.5’ x 12.5’), Bedroom #3 (11/5’ x 10’), Laundry/Mud room (10’x 7.5’), ½ Bath,
Downstairs: Family room (17.6’ c 13.4’), Game room (32’ x 13.5’ – includes an egress window), “Non-conforming” bedroom (13’ x 11’ with a 5.6’ x 4.6’ walk-in closet), Utility room (irreg. 39’ x 12.6’), Ruud HVAC, 40 gallon water heater (2005)
Attached double garage: Two overhead doors with openers.
Out Buildings: All steel machinery shed (72’ x 50’ with large overhead door, concrete floor), Storage building covered in galvanized steel (40’ x 30’), Shop/Utility building (32’ x 24’), (3) grain storages; 1- diameter 36’ x 25’ high, 2- diameter 27’ x 19’ high, 3- diameter 27’ x 16’ high.
Property taxes: 2018 – $3,690.24 based on a total assessed valuation of $251,679.00 by the Hall County assessor’s office.
Convenient location to Grand Island, Hastings & Doniphan. No city property taxes. Shelter belt with mature trees along the west and north sides of the property.
AUCTON SALE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
(Buyers please note all the following terms and conditions. Will be included in an Addendum to the Purchase Agreement for the sale of this property)
1) This property is being sold “as is” and “where is” with absolutely no guarantees or warranties of any kind given by the sellers, or the seller’s agent, Amick Realty.
2) A nonrefundable earnest deposit of 20% of the selling price is due the day of the sale. The sale of the property is not contingent upon buyer obtaining financing after, or subsequent to this sale. Failure to the Buyer to close on the property will result in the forfeiture of the earnest deposit to the sellers.
3) Title insurance showing good marketable title will be provided to the Buyer. The cost of the title insurance and the Closing Protection Letter to be divided equally (50/50) between the Buyer and Seller.
4) Property taxes, based on the 2018 valuation, or 2019 if available, will be prorated from January 1, 2019, (or Jan. 1, 2020 if closing occurs after Dec. 31, 2019), to the date of the closing.
5) Any announcements made day of sale supersedes all prior statements written or verbal.
6) Possession of the property will be given at closing.
7) Amick Realty, and its agents John Amick and Darrel Olson, are agents strictly for the Sellers.
Mike Gartner – Owner/Seller
Amick Realty Broker – 308-390-0300
Darrel Olson, Licensed Real Estate Auctioneer – 308-382-8310